Wait…I’m confused. So when are we going to the Steakhouse?
Well, let’s just give a round of applause for 2008! It was a pretty good year for me, lot’s of really big changes happened and I am still alive to talk about them. I graduated college, moved to a new city, got a killer job, made some nice new pals, etc. 2008 brought about some significant changes, but I am pretty excited to see what 2009 will bring.
For our readers, I would like to make a short list of some things I would like to do, change, or buy in 2009:
1. Buy a new car. Sometimes my 1993 Honda Accord Wagon doesn’t really cut it with the ladies.
2. Buy a new Aluminum Unibody Macbook. Wow. Don’t they look awesome?
3. Try to start up a band again. I miss playing and my last band got way too famous, way too fast.
4. Try to stay caught up with friends that I have neglected for one reason or another.
5. Last but not least, marry someone who is really rich who can help me with the first two items.
Well, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a fantastic New Years. I will have to say that many of you out there were probably just like me in that you may have had a little too much fun. Maybe you spilled an entire beer on one of your good friend’s girl’s iPhone, or put your foot through your roommate’s brand new Macbook Pro, or perhaps even tried to test the durability of your date’s new iPod Nano. Whatever the case, iResQ will still be here offering the same iPod, iPhone, Macbook, and PSP repairs that have made us World Famous!
Below is a picture of me holding on to the Christmas Spirit with my good friend. Yep, I am actually wearing that sweater, and I am wearing sweat-pants. The fashion police can deal with it.
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 8th, 2009 at 2:57 pm and is filed under Author Posts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.